Aims and Mission StatementThe Uveitis Information Group aim to:
- provide clear information about uveitis and its treatment for patients, families, researchers, ophthalmologists and other healthcare providers.
- raise the profile of uveitis
- support patients who have been diagnosed with uveitis and ophthalmologists dealing with uveitis
- improve services so that people with a potential diagnosis of uveitis are seen by an appropriate person and avoidable eyesight loss is minimised
- The UIG promotes a positive attitude to all aspects of uveitis
- The UIG encourages the best possible communication and cooperation between patients and medical staff involved in the treatment of uveitis.
- The UIG fund raises in order to increase awareness of uveitis
"the site for sore eyes"
Sponsors of UIG