About usThe Uveitis Information Group was set up in April 1998, following a discussion with consultants at the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary who recognised that there was little comprehensive information available for patients diagnosed with uveitis.
The UIG now provides information, leaflets and fact sheets on uveitis which can be accessed on this site.
Additionally, the UIG:
- responds to individual queries from patients
- seeks to raise the profile of uveitis nationally
- links with international uveitis groups
- remains in close contacts with uveitis specialists
- seeks to improve the services available to people with uveitis
Enquiries by telephone, post or e-mail for information and support are welcomed.